Spudshed Fresh Food Market is an independent, proudly West Australian owned, family run business. Being WA farmers for the past 50 years, we strive to provide grower direct product at farm gate prices to our stores.
We are looking for an experienced Bakery Department Head to join our Spudshed located in Australind, WA. As a Department Head you will be able to work in a fast paced environment as well as having great leadership skills to coach and develop a new team, you will also have a keen eye for merchandising and look for ways to make our customers day.
To be successful will take hard work, early morning starts and late-night finishes and you can’t be afraid to get your hands dirty.
Department Head responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ability to work autonomously and under direction of Category Manager
• Meet rostering requirements, daily sales targets and expense controls
• Monitoring quality control, wastage and shrinkage. Bringing awareness to your team about seasonal environmental or current quality related issues within the department
• Stock management, checking deliveries to ensure store requirements are fulfilled
• Supporting our customers’ needs though excellent service
If you have proven experience in a similar position, we would like to hear from you.
Only successful applicants will be contacted and only applicants with the appropriate visa to indefinitely live and work in Australia or permanent residents of Australia will be considered.
Sign up today for the Weekly Specials, News & Competitions from your local Spudshed Store